Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011










We had a great family Thanksgiving. Aunt Annie came up from Arizona, leaving a rather idyllic November climate for the winter of Montana. Grandpa & Grandma McVay came all the way from New Hampshire, and we had a great time. Lots of hikes, eating, drinking and board games. I guess that is Thanksgiving! We skied on Sunday for the first time this season, and Annie and Jake easily picked up where they left off. Hopefully we'll be going lots in the months to come!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Sounds great Carrie! No snow in Europe yet and we have boked to ski in France over Christmas with ALlen's lot so it'll be hiking instead! May end up booking something in the States for Feb or April if we don't get to ski here. I did Thanksgiving at school as I have 5 Americans in my class. They were in school for the actual day as we only get religious holidays off.I only have 2 weeks left of full time teaching, looking forward to time to myself but not stopping teaching, I love my class. The new teacher visited yesterday and he's a nice bloke so the class will be fine. Teacher Christmas night out tonight and then RAF ball next weekend. Off back the the UK for a weekend before Christmas to see mum and dad's new house and to do some shopping. Hope we can meet up in 2012 at some point, missing you all x.