Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Start of the Season, Maybe




It's Springbreak here and we are enjoying ourselves. We've had BBQs in the nice evening weather, and even made it out to the beach. It was warm enough to wear bathing suits, but the water was still quite cold. Though that didn't stop the kids from playing in it. The beach was quiet, and we were just about the only beach goers there. The rest was filled with the resort trucks gearing up for the season. The water is way down, which is natural for this time of year, and we sat in between large concrete pillars. These pillars must be anchors for boating ramps, or floating houseboat parking lots. Anyway, Jacob liked climbing all of them. We're off to see Aunt Annie in Pheonix today. That should be fun and it'll bring more pictures at the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm jealous! It's only going to get colder here. We're now in Fall, weird seeing your photos it makes me homesick - well maybe holiday sick! I take it you've been working lots? I've been in pre school more than I wanted to be as I don't start until after Easter. Allen's mum arrives tomorrow, the house is a tip and nothing is sorted so I'd better stop typing and go and get on! Off for a few weekends away with her so will be updating the blog soon. Miss you all xxx.