Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weekend Trip to Flagstaff with Aunt Annie








This weekend we met Aunt Annie half-way in Flagstaff. It turned out to be a relaxing weekend with lots of outside-time, eating/drinking out on patios, frisbee throwing in the park, walking the downtown and a tad bit of everything else outdoors. It was great to see her, as always. I threw in another picture from the other weekend, which I had intended to post. It is of the kids bicycling on the golf course. I don't think we are technically allowed to do this, but they have such fun going up and down the hills. Plus, it's fairly picturesque, so it makes for a nice walk for me.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Hi Carrie
Was just about show J & A the video clip that I saw yesterday and it seems to have gone! Can we have it back??? Love the pictures
Rachael.